Friday 26 December 2008

No more fat men stuck in chimneys.

Happy boxing day.









The day of boxes and all that.









Christmas isn't my favourite time of year I must say. I find it the time you have to gather with a bunch of people you don't normally give two pennies about [ read : my "extended" family ], listen to music you can't stand and break a very good diet that follows weeks of correction.









No. Not my favourite time at all. This is because the basic logic behind christmas has vanished. And No. I am not talking about the birth of Christ. I'm talking about the fact that it is a time to really appreciate the people around you and the things you have got and be thankful.









Yet my [half] brother and sister believe it is what people give you and what people do for you.









The Best two things about my christmas this year :









- I spent the night of it with my stunning mum and her partner who is practically my dad.




- My friend bought me a signed picture of Chuck Bass [yummy]. Oh yes. That is a fantasy I would love to get my hands on =]


If you have never seen "Gossip Girl" and you are female I suggest you get your hands on it for pure lust factors trust me.



And just to add another lust factor, I have seen that new film out, Twilight. A film has never had such a reaction on me! I have even bought the books. I have seen it twice at the cinema and am still trying to find excuses to go again. You could say this is an obbession. And you may be right.



But there is something about vampires. That confidence they give out. The strength and power. Amazing. (Yes I know they are not real. this doesn't stop me wanting... If there was one way I would choose to die... well...) I shall lengthen on that idea maybe another day...


I normally fall crazily for Vampire films at their best... Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned etc.


But this one... well this one was truly stunning. and shall keep me happy oh I say... at least intil the second film comes out. The main character... Edward Cullen, is played by this beautiful man.. and if he doesn't sway you to love him... I have no idea who possibly could...




And yes kids. I am going to the Convention. See You There?


B x~x

No comments: