Monday 16 February 2009

Apologies

Apoligies for not writing anything for MONTHS. Not that it matters too much as no one seems to be reading, and I am not quite sure how to advertise this thing without anyone knowing who I am? Nooo Idea.

So with the beautiful season known as winter nearly out of the way spirits are up. I walked outside today and it felt WARM... I didn't know what to do with myself, I nearly stripped off into a bikini. Ok. Not quite. But I wanted to.

I am having troubles at the moment. I have a crazy amount of hormonal levels and they seem to be rollercoastering through my body. One minute I am prancing about my room like a loonie (the affectionate term of course) then the next I'm in bed.

So we have all just got over Valentine's have we? Brilliant. I am not going to join the "anti" band wagon because we all know its a load of rubbish. When I am not hindering peoples lives as a student nurse I am working in a bar. I think at least 50% of couples in on that important day realised how much they actually hate each other. You can see it in their eyes.

Just imagine, you've booked a table because thats the done thing. You spend the WHOLE night in complete silence, your significant other half spends the night eyeing up the bar staff and so do you... Infact, your probably both considering either a threesome or an open relationship just to keep this thing going.

I love money. Its everyone's excuse to stay monogamous. Excellent

B ✿

No comments: