Tuesday 12 May 2009


I am..
I am my mum. I am my step dad, the one that loves me properly. I am my dad who left me. I am my sister, Laura. I am my brother, James. I am my nieces, Caitlin, Kayla and Miella.
I am Thorpe school.I am Jack Hunt. I am Loughborough University. I am Coca Cola. I am Anglia Ruskin University. I am a training Nurse. I am Harlow, Kings Lynn..Peterborough. I am the bullies that made my life hell. I am the friends that made my life heaven. I am the woman who made me leave the prison. I am my ex step dad, who I hated. I am the girls in my old house. I am Priti, who has stood by me through all of it.
I am the first boy who broke my heart. I am the second boy that tried to fix it. I am the girl who loved me. I am the boy that tried to kill me. I am the boy who stood up for my life. I am the boy that took my virginity. I am the boy that cheated on me with Bernie. I am the boy who helped me through the miscarraige. I am the girl who fought with me. I am the 2 girls I spent the whole summer with, day and night. I am all my best friends. I am the boy that stopped me self harming. I am the boys that tried to abuse me and my friend. I am the strength that I got from that…


I am the people who told me I would never make it. I am the people who thought I was wonderful. I am the music that has grown with me. I am the sights I have seen. I am all the films I have watched.
I am the people that danced with me for nights. I am the people I have hurt. I am the people who love me. I am the people who hate me. I am the people who would die for me. I am the people I would die for. I am the people I fell hopelessly in love with. I am undressing myself...for all to see…

I am my idols.

I am my enemies.

I am my friends.

I am my lovers.

I am my crushes.

I am my family.
I am.... totally naked.
I am.

No comments: