Saturday 8 August 2009

132 days...

Good Morning there,

Well its another lovely day here in England. These days are rare and should never be winged about as it is truly stunning and if I could spend the day in the sun I truly would my friends.

But instead I do have to go to work. Pain in the rectum these job things aren't they? Saying that though I do enjoy the change in scenery I must say! And on a student nurse wage you need a little bit on the side just to make life that much more exciting for you when you do have the spare time. As I am heading off to France in a few weeks (never been... so this should be intriguing) I need all the money I can possibly get!

I am glad the France thing is rolling around. Life is boring me at the moment. So much so I had to get a book called 132 days. Now that might not make any sense to you right now but it will in about 3 seconds. Its a book detailing different things you can do with yourself on your days off. It has something for every weekend, holiday day and bank holiday. And this book cheers me up immensely every time I look through it! whether it be about an underwater hotel or a volunteering holiday working with Elephants.

I am glad I have such a read. Because in these moments where life just isn't being satisfactory... You can have dangerous thoughts on how to make this more exciting. Mostly negative. Like getting so "totally wasted" out of your face and ending up in a town... in a house that you have never been in before and probably would never of in a sober moment. All in one night you could possibly commit a crime, end up noticing that vomit seems to be a new part of your dress code and that adultery is definitely a good idea. These are all things I have no interest for. The only thing I want to do when drunk is tell all my friends and even strangers that I love them. Dance like a total rock star (even though everyone watching will think your a total idiot), do something embarrassing enough to be laughed at but not to be arrested/ thrown out/ broken up with over.

You see in this mist of boredom, I do have a slight savior. That would be Slim. Slim is my other half and that is not a very imaginative name for him at all. As he is very slim indeed. And very much my opposite. But we work and that's all I ask for. Plus I adore him. OK, there are moments when some things could be different, but in the massive scheme of things they are not really that important. His appetite for some things could be higher. But this would only be because I have such an insatiable habit for it. It is just one of those things in life I find extremely fascinating and would like to make a good part of my life. But I shall be weening him into that life slowly and shall definitely be keeping you updated with that.

You see, the thing is, I find sex truly intriguing. I mean people can change most things about themselves. But not this area. This is always something that a person will have certain things they enjoy and express and will never be truly happy with themselves unless they are being true in these areas. And I don't mean homosexuals pretending to be hetero. I mean everything. Like the young woman who likes to be spanked. The man who likes to pretend to be a baby. Yet these are the most hidden things from the ones we love most. Doesn't anyone else think thats odd? Something that gives you pure pleasure and happiness and your ashamed of it? I think this is terrible. If you enjoy wearing your other halfs underwear (this is aimed more at the male species...) then why not let her know... Obviously dont come prancing down into the kitchen with her best La Sensa set on. Ease it in. Its totally you. Trust me, if the person loves you then surely they should love everything about you? People. Liberate.

She says hiding behind her computer screen. I can hear you saying that in your head. I am working on it. Miracles don't happen overnight you know.

Time to put on the working clothes and face.

Ciao x B ♪

No comments: